- Size: 24x36x12 (Lumber & Metal)
- Pitch: 4/12 Standard Truss
- (1) 12'x10' Garage Door Openings
- (1) 10'x10' Garage Door Openings
- (1) 3'0"x6'8" 9-Lite Door Opening
- (6) Window Openings
- 12" Overhang with Soffit (4-Sides)
* A $750 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT WILL BE COLLECTED IN ORDER TO RECEIVE CAD DRAWINGS. WE WILL WORK WITH YOU TO MAKE ADJUSTMENTS FOR PERMIT PURPOSES AS NEEDED. REMAINING BALANCE IS DUE BEFORE MATERIALS ARE ORDERED.
* DELIVERY NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE. DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE. CALL FOR PRICING
*ALL KITS SUBJECT TO A 1.5% HANDLING FEE WHEN PAYING BY CARD.
When the kit is delivered to your location, you’ll be ready to get started and there’ll be less for you to worry about.
Every standard kit contains the highest-quality materials and code-compliant components. Everything you need* is delivered to your building location!
*Nails, insulation, doors, windows, post and skirt board protectors, and dry-pour concrete are available to buy separately.
- CAD drawing of structure elevation & post location required for building permit.
- Engineer Stamped roof truss loading certification, if required.
- Complete kit of all materials (minus the nails) needed to construct your pole building shell as specified and agreed in this transaction.
- PBS will warrant all materials delivered to your job site to be free from structural or workmanship defects and reserves the right to replace any material it deems to be less than PBS's high standard. It does not warrant the performance of products handled improperly or installed improperly or installed differently from their intended use.
NOTE: If something is delivered damaged, we will need for you to notify PBS within 48 hours. We will ask you a few questions and ask for pictures of the damaged materials before making further arrangements.
- Your Tools
- A Helper or Two
- Building permit(s) required by your state, county and/or municipality.
- Site survey and building location information.
Nails, insulation, doors, windows, post and skirt board protectors, and dry-pour concrete are available to buy separately.
What You Get in Your Pole Building Kit:
Please note that once your kit is delivered, you will need to make sure that all material is there. We require that you inspect the delivery as soon as it’s delivered. If there are any materials missing, we will need to hear from you within 48 hours of the delivery. PBS is not responsible for items which turn out missing after the 48 hours.
- 4×6 Posts spaced 8′ on center with Gable Post Extensions to the Top of Trusses (on buildings under 12’ in height)
- 3 Ply 2×6 GluLam (Laminated)Posts, spaced 8′ on center with Gable Posts Extended to Top of Truss (on buildings 12’ or taller)
- Headers Engineered Per Code
- 2 x 8, pressure treated
- 2 x 4, spaced 2′ on center
- 2 x 4, spaced 2′ on center
- 4/12 pitch (Standard). Engineered to be spaced 4′ on center.
- Hurricane Ties Per Code
- 1-1/2″ Painted Roofing and Siding Screws
- 2″ Painted Screws for Ridge Cap
- 4″ GRK Screws (Truss Carrier Lags)
- Simpson H2.5A Rafter Ties
ROOFING / SIDING:
- Central States Standard - 29 gauge, 40 year Warranty Panel
- Ridge Cap
- Rake & Corner
- Drip Edge (1.5″x1.5″ Angle)
- Fascia Trim (Post Trim)
- F&J Channel
- Double Angle
- Base Angle
- Overhead Door Trim
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.