Pole Building Kit - 30x40x12 (METAL ONLY)
- Size: 30x40x12 - (Metal Only)*
- Pitch: 4/12 Standard Truss (not included)
- (2) 10'x10' Garage Door Opening
- (1) 3'0" x 6'8" Personnel Door Opening
- (3) Window Openings
- 12" Overhang with Soffit (4-Sides)
* DELIVERY NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE. DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE. CALL FOR PRICING
Every metal kit contains the highest-quality steel delivered to your building location!
- Metal Panels, screws and trim
- CAD drawing of structure elevation & post location required for building permit.
- PBS will warrant all materials delivered to your job site to be free from structural or workmanship defects and reserves the right to replace any material it deems to be less than PBS's high standard. It does not warrant the performance of products handled improperly or installed improperly or installed differently from their intended use.
NOTE: If something is delivered damaged, we will need for you to notify PBS within 48 hours. We will ask you a few questions and ask for pictures of the damaged materials before making further arrangements.
- Your Tools
- A Helper or Two
- Building permit(s) required by your state, county and/or municipality.
- Site survey and building location information.
- Lumber from your local lumber yard
- Doors, Windows, and other building components other than metal
What You Get In Your Pole Building Kit:
Please note that once your kit is delivered, you will need to make sure that all material is there. We require that you inspect the delivery as soon as it’s delivered. If there are any materials missing, we will need to hear from you within 48 hours of the delivery. PBS is not responsible for items which turn out missing after the 48 hours.
- Hurricane Ties Per Code
- 1-1/2″ Painted Roofing and Siding Screws
- 2″ Painted Screws for Ridge Cap
- 12D 3-1/4″ Paslode Gun Nails Brites & Galvanized
- 4″ GRK Screws (Truss Carrier Lags)
- Simpson H2.5A Rafter Ties
ROOFING / SIDING:
- 45 – 29 Ga., Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Ridge Cap
- Rake & Corner
- Drip Edge (1.5″x1.5″ Angle)
- Fascia Trim (Post Trim)
- F&J Channel
- Double Angle
- Base Angle
- Overhead Door Trim
- Dry-Pour Concrete (Customer Provides)