Double Angle trim is used for transition from one wall metal to another where you have a split of the side metal panels. The trim gives base for the upper metal and a flashing behind it, and the bottom metal will sit inside the J so it looks trimmed out.
• Available in colors that match the roof or wall panel
• 29-Gauge steel material
• Energy Star listed finish that is mildew resistant and will not warp, rot or absorb water
• Tested for class 4 impact resistance and class A fire rating
• Product available to ship to any location
• US Steel - made in USA
• Painted options have a 40-year warranty on the paint. Bare/galvanized options have a 25-year warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.